Sunday, July 8, 2012

Few things before we take off

1. Louisville airport makes you pay for wifi....lame-o 2. Stayed at fancy shmancy hotel last night that also made you pay for wifi....extra lame-o They had swans and waterfalls but no wifi...dumb! We are getting ready to board shortly for 13.5 hours in the air...I'm nervous I hate this part the most....but I am grateful for amazing friends who love my kids almost as much as I do...I have special people in my life there is no doubt. I could never repay them for what they have done and will do as we venture to Africa...they are the best! Okay...I'm getting mushy, it is so emotional for me every time...I'm drying my eyes.... Thank you all for your continuous love and support.....we are gonna go get our girl! If you see edog and rea out and about please remind them that we love them very, very much and thank my friends for me! Ps Eric just asked me was I planning to bolt on him like I was the last time.....I think he is watching me pretty closely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment