Monday, August 1, 2011

A favorite

Okay, what you will see below is one of my favorite bloggers.....she is full of crafty ideas and is an amazing photographer.....She is also an advocate of adoption (yes, I started reading her before we started or even contemplated our journey)

We all know that God can move mountains.....but sometimes it is really inspiring to see it in someone else's life....

http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/2011/08/01/and-the-journey-finally-began/

check her out....and well.....if you see some of 'my' ideas for pictures or craftiness.....yeah, she thought of it first.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! What an awesome story...thank you for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so knew BEFORE but was reminded again that I do not think/dream BIG enough. $40,000?! Amazing!!!! Britney

    ReplyDelete