Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Whoo-hooo!!!!

First I am so, so sorry!!!! I know I have been out of it lately but seriously......my friends and I are preparing for our mega fundraiser for Maggie by selling hairbows, personalized cups and other items at the Bardstown Arts and Crafts Fair.....that sucks up just about every free moment that I have.  (and almost 100% of my creativity)  :)

But I wanted to let you all know about something very exciting! Months ago we applied for a matching grant through Lifesong for Orphans.....and well....God is so, so good!


Yeppers!!!!  We got it. God is good!  This is such a huge blessing as right now we are waiting to be matched with our precious little girl.  If interested in more information about our grant and what it means....just shoot me an email and I am happy to give you all the details. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Just so you know, when I looked at your family picture tonight, I see that one is missing! Really, it's crazy! Can not wait to see her in there with you guys! Britney

    ReplyDelete