Monday, June 6, 2011

And away it goes!!!!

Yep...today is the day....we are sending out our dossier (aka international paperwork) that is linked to helping ethiopia to match us with our child.  It doesn't look like much, I gotta admit.  Let me tell you...Eric has worked so hard on it.   He has checked and rechecked it to make sure that every i is dotted and every t is crossed.  I don't know what is in store for us.  Are we scared?  Yep.  Are we excited?  Yep.  Are we completely, 100% out of our element?  For sure!!!! but we can't wait to move to our next step.....seeing a pic of our baby girl.  We know and trust that God has her picked out for us....we really can't wait to see!


1 comment:

  1. :) Giggles, I see my paper! I am so excited for your family because I think you guys are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete