Friday, March 25, 2011

People can be so nice!

My friend Christy made me THE CUTEST tutus known to man to sell in order to raise money as we venture through this adoption process.  She gave me five tutus and in the first 30 minutes (I am not lying) two were sold.  I have three left.  If you are interested in owning one of these just message me.  It would make a perfect Easter present for your lil princess.  I am selling them for $30 a piece. 

Sit down before looking at these cause they are C-U-T-E!!!!


and if you know me then you know that I love the color green....


These are seriously so pretty and full....my pictures dont really do them justice.


I am surronded by the nicest people.  I am kinda a lucky girl.  Keep her in mind in the future if you have any tutu needs :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment